Modded Tuners Day!

I have 2 more sets of SE tuners needing "super powers". They just told me they want to fly. Dammit!

I had to use spare wing parts for it though, so in order for me to make a whole set it'd require ruining a perfectly good set of wings. But for somebody like John Mann...

Man... I'm in and out of the DMV in five minutes too, you just gotta know what you're doin'. :)

Word! I renewed my plates in 30 seconds this year, with the click of a mouse. Did the same thing last time my license neede to be renewed too. (actually, that was through the mail, but it only took seconds to stuff the envelope)

Word! I renewed my plates in 30 seconds this year, with the click of a mouse. Did the same thing last time my license neede to be renewed too. (actually, that was through the mail, but it only took seconds to stuff the envelope)
That is quite civilized. I clicked some buttons and they sent me new stickers.

I just hit up Lombard at 5:00 of a Friday. You've never seen them move so fast!

Hi, on my Paul Allender Se I swap to Gotoh SG381-Mg, but your looks AMAZING!
b32435d3165d440384c7950af5742392.png

e91e3519418b4086b92b759ce85c1c93.png

Back