Mira Limited 2008 (Core)

Charlie

Hi, I just picked up a 2008 Mira Jet White Limited Edition with gold hardware. Can someone give me some details about it? I heard only 100 were made. I contacted PRS; they confirmed that very few were made but they said their records were incomplete regarding exact numbers (which seems odd). Does anyone have any documentation about the limited aspect of them? Thanks! Charlie

Some PRS limited runs aren’t limited in number, but by a limited availability/ordering window, as with the 594 Soapbars. Others, of course, are limited in number.

My guess is the former is the case with that Mira run. So they may not have counted how many went out the door.

I wanted one of those in the worst way. Congrats!

Me too. Only its not past tense.

I'm right there with you. I remember Derek St. Holmes rocking one of those that year at Experience. Someone in my hotel bought one. I was jealous.

saturday19.jpg

I actually ask about it because I have it for sale on eBay and want to provide more details to whomever is interested. I bought the Mira t a few months ago and love it, but I just bought a Custom 22 soapbar top 10 and need to sell the Mira to offset the cost :(

Back