Mini Humbuckers

RJLII

Anyone ever drop a set of Minis in a McSoapy? My Korina McSoapy has a set of Zhangbucker P90s in it now, but I've got another guitar with P90s that really epitomizes the "soapbar" sound and am thinking of making a change to broaden the tonal spectrum.

All feedback is welcomed.

I put a set of tome short mini hums in my Ted. I tried a few p-90 sets first and finally tried the minis and I am very happy. They have been in it for about a year and it really made the guitar have a voice. The p-90s were always to bright or harsh and the mini humbuckers are very " jangly". Tom winds them to have a filtron vibe and very light potting so you can really hear the wood of the guitar.

IMAG0051.jpg

I put a set of tome short mini hums in my Ted. I tried a few p-90 sets first and finally tried the minis and I am very happy. They have been in it for about a year and it really made the guitar have a voice. The p-90s were always to bright or harsh and the mini humbuckers are very " jangly". Tom winds them to have a filtron vibe and very light potting so you can really hear the wood of the guitar.

IMAG0051.jpg

southpark_nice.png

Back