Mid-90s McCarty's

smigarc

I was in college when the McCarty's came out and remember practically drooling over the honeybursts that were all over the guitar magazines at the time. I've seen a few on Reverb and was wondering what people think of McCarty's from around 1996, worth looking into?

-David

giphy.gif

I had one of those in a purple-ish color that I stupidly sold in '99. I'd give a toe to have it back. Bottom line....why haven't you bought it yet?!

You can buy about 4 used mid-90’s McCartys for the price of a 594. What’s wrong with this picture?
In 20+ years, you’ll probably be able to buy 4 used 594s for the price of whatever new miracle guitar PRS has released in the past couple of years too. And by then, the mid-90s McCartys won’t be used, they’ll be vintage, so they’ll probably be worth more too..,

In 20+ years, you’ll probably be able to buy 4 used 594s for the price of whatever new miracle guitar PRS has released in the past couple of years too. And by then, the mid-90s McCartys won’t be used, they’ll be vintage, so they’ll probably be worth more too..,

And on and on it goes, lol... :eek:

Back