Merry Christmas everyone what did you buy yourself?

I bought myself a couple of boxes o’ dees,
655809.jpg

And summa dees,
970268.jpg

An deez,
1008.jpg

Sorry it’s not guitar stuff but screaming deals could be had this holiday, so it was hard to pass up.

You’ll shoot your eye out.

I did a distortion box from a Guitar Player article about...25 or so years ago. I'm no pro with a soldering iron but I'm comfortable enough to give it a try. This kit priced out a little less than the reissue boxes are going for used on eBay, so I figured what the heck. And I get to do my own graphics for the case:cool:
Very cool. How will you actually do your graphics? I don’t see any supplies for that, but it appears you can do it lots of ways.

Although I have several other options (TC electronics G-Force and Nova system) I wanted something where I didn't need to do much programming.
So in comes the Voodoo Lab Dingbat with px8 looper/switcher and pedalpower 4x4.
And some tc pedals :cool:

z8lWXia.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. How will you actually do your graphics? I don’t see any supplies for that, but it appears you can do it lots of ways.

Haven't decided yet...will probably spray a base of white then figure something out. Sharpies, paint pens, water slide decal( post on the BYOC forum about making your own) then will clear coat it. Right now I'm leaning towards a hand-drawn/stolen from the innerwebs design.

Back