Membership & Participation

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
...seems to be exploding over the last 2 weeks. Our active membership, alone, has grown by 33%!

I think James has done an excellent job of making changes gradually -- when appropriate -- allowing things to find their own rhythm. People who initially come to this site for technical advice and/or customer service are sticking around more and more to share something beyond their passion for PRS guitars.

I like it. And I'm excited to see how we continue to to grow and change in the coming months.

33%? that's awesome.

29% of that is probably from the new smilies. if you make smilies, they will come.

I was a little concerned at first because the general consensus is that "company" forums can be sterile and over moderated. However, I think it speaks volumes about the PRS brand, its employees and the members of this forum that a real sense of community is forming.

My posting activity has picked up here in the last few weeks because of the lack of Experience-related buzz on the other PRS-related forums. The thing that I loved about BaM was that it was absolutely buzzing with activity just before Experience.

A real sense of community is developing here. I've been feeling it for several weeks.

Momentum!

I didn't realize the place was here (my bad)...vet from the olden days of the prs forum>TGP. Nice to see.

I can tell you one thing... Being a PRS owner (just an SE so far) has made me a bit brighter - the proof is in my music stand ....

2cdakn9.jpg

All these years and it just came to me tonight!

I still stop by from time to time. Town has grown into a city. Good job mods/James and thanks.

TD
photo2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back