Mark Holcomb's custom 7 stolen

Well that blows! :mad: he seems like a really nice guy too...here's hoping it's returned safely...with some quickness!

Garbage humans. That really sucks because to most people it's just a fancy nice guitar, but when you know the care and skill that went into making it I think that just adds to the frustration imho (maybe just because it seems like we get to see some awesome behind the scenes stuff here and we all have respect for the people/product). I've never had anything like that stolen from me, but I've had people kick in my door at my house while I was away and theft is just a complete invasion. I hope they get caught, but more importantly, I hope he gets it back in the same condition it was stolen.

Weird thing about stealing that guitar is that it is pretty unique. No pawn shop is gonna take it, and selling openly will be impossible too.

Perhaps it was a targeted theft by/for a "collector".

I had a dream last night that my van was stolen and it had all my guitars in it. I woke up an hour and a half before my alarm and could not get back to sleep.

Dammit

I was at home. I have video to prove it.

On a serious note, bummed for him. I hope it gets recovered.

Back