MARCH VAULT TRIP! PICTURES! SPECS! WOOD LIBRARY!

IMG_0049_zps87dcc2dc.jpg

0e4253fd-8121-4cef-b0cb-96bc674d07ec_zps47648130.jpg

[/B]

This Top is totally BadAzzzzzzzzzz

Just got this photo from the Private Stock team. I was hoping to have a PS Brent Mason set neck built. Instead, we came up with an idea to recess the neck plate in to the body as shown here. The plan is to put a cap on it in either maple to match the top color or Mahogany to match the body to add a nice classy look to the typical bolt on. Looks like it coming out great! This is for the Brent Mason build listed previously in this thread.

photo-1_zpsdb88fec3.jpg

That is a very slick idea. Personally...I'd have them make the wood cap out if the same material as the fingerboard and put a 12th fret bird inlay into it.

I had the opportunity at the factory yesterday to see some of these builds a little further along in the process! Here are some photos. The SC58 in Copperhead is almost finished, Brent Mason, Paul's Guitar and the body for the McCarty. Enjoy!

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

Dear Lord that copperhead SC 58 is incredible!!! Good thing I didn't see that yesterday!!!

GREAT choice on the signature logo on the copperhead. Totally personal preference, but I love it much more than the typical PS eagle. Sheesh, there are some killer tops and colors happening on this trip, Bri!

GREAT choice on the signature logo on the copperhead. Totally personal preference, but I love it much more than the typical PS eagle. Sheesh, there are some killer tops and colors happening on this trip, Bri!

Thanks Mike - I think the knots look best with the signature personally. It was awesome to see them all in the works!

Back