Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

At around 3:30 this afternoon, Miss Isabelle crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. She went quietly in our arms and will be dearly missed.

I feel your pain.
2 weeks ago our f5 savannah Zero took his final walk to Cat Heaven after suffering a seizure about 4 months prior which he never recovered from.
His buddies still look for him…
Sorry to hear this. It's always a tough time. Condolences and bro' hugs to you both.

So Bailey had surgery to remove a tumor from her right hind leg - went well. In order to avoid making her wear the cone of shame, we've tried a few things, but have settled on this - Bassador Jammies!!

BaileyJammies.jpg

So Bailey had surgery to remove a tumor from her right hind leg - went well. In order to avoid making her wear the cone of shame, we've tried a few things, but have settled on this - Bassador Jammies!!

BaileyJammies.jpg
All the best wishes for a full recovery for Bailey!
Great name, our F7 Savannah is called Bailey.

71201799647-DAA5-E4-A6-F7-B6-478-F-902-D-4-BCDAF76-BF8-B.jpg
I’m glad to hear Bailey’s doing well! My dog Zoey (retriever mix) had to have a fatty lipoma removed last year. My little dachshund Eddy had a mass removed at the beginning of this year that turned out to be an infected abscess. They’re laying on their pillows while I practice on the couch in the top pic.

Back