\m/ pickups are here, \m/ pickups are here

Anyone know if I can buy pickups at the Experience? I mean, I know all too well that I can buy a guitar, but I didn't see a table with pickups for sale. I just can't decide if I want pickups, a new guitar, or an amp.

(I know... the correct answer is buy all three, but I'm trying to be practical.)

Anyone know if I can buy pickups at the Experience? I mean, I know all too well that I can buy a guitar, but I didn't see a table with pickups for sale. I just can't decide if I want pickups, a new guitar, or an amp.

(I know... the correct answer is buy all three, but I'm trying to be practical.)
Last year they did have some pickups for sale in the merch tent.

I just looked at the description and specs on the m pickup....uh oh I don't know If i want to change my dgt pickups but darn, those pickups sound amazing...

My Metal CE24 (with \m/ pickups) is now on it's way to Mr. Weedeley-Weedeley himsleff (QueenCityGuitars) for a demo with a Diezel.

\m/ pickups in a baritone with a Floyd? Sure, why not

barim.jpg

I bet that's a metal monster. My baritone, I went through many, MANY pickups in the bridge position trying to tame the metal but \m/ pickups have got to unleash the fury in that beast. Nice finish, too, BTW. Must be a PTC special dealybobber.

Back