Looking for a Dragon I Bridge Pickup - Any ideas where to find one?

sgtsteiner

Hey All -- title pretty much says it all. Need a Dragon I bridge for a project guitar. Low mileage, killer condition would be awesome.

I've looked EVERYWHERE and can't seem to find one these days. Anybody have some advice on where I might track one down?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

I've seen them come up on CL over the years. Just have to keep looking.

Thanks man -- but I'm hoping to find one sooner than later... don't want this to become a "cold case file" for me ;)

@AP515 - You're aces, my friend. Will follow up on that. Many thanks :)

Meantime, if some member knows of a cleaner/less playware one, I'm still very interested. Thanks all!

Still hoping... still dreaming... trying to visualize a Dragon I bridge coming my way ;)

Still hoping... still dreaming... trying to visualize a Dragon I bridge coming my way ;)
Possibility.

I ordered a Private Stock guitar last year with covered Dragon 1 pickups they made just for that guitar. Before it was even delivered, I had them removed by the dealer and replaced with other aftermarket pickups. More recently, I bought a new 594, and had the 58/15 LTs replaced with the aforementioned Dragon 1s. Thus, I have the brand new 58/15LTs at home. I never played the 594 with Dragon 1s, so the pickups in that guitar are in brand new, mint condition. That 594 is now for sale.

IF whoever ends up wanting that guitar prefers it with the 58/15LTs, I will have them switched out, and then have that mint set of Dragon 1s available to you.

Will keep you updated.
Kevin

Back