local GC have old stock on sales again!!!

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
Went into local gc today and they had all the 2yr and older stuff on "come and get it" prices. Too bad I don't have the funds at the moment. a mc58 was calling my name!!!

I heard that PRS sale was coming to GC. Might have to keep my eye out for a nice one.

I went to a GC here last week to buy a PRS and it was so beaten up and manhandled, I had to resort to buying one online from sweetwater. All of them looked like hundreds of people had played them...and they are 2014 S2 models! Very dissapointing.

I went to a GC here last week to buy a PRS and it was so beaten up and manhandled, I had to resort to buying one online from sweetwater. All of them looked like hundreds of people had played them...and they are 2014 S2 models! Very dissapointing.

Typical GC. smh

The GC by me in Arlington Heights has a beautiful stripped 58 for $1600 or so. I just bought a CU24 but it was tempting!

God damn, i wish i live in the US ! these prices are like 60% off what we pay here !

Wish our GC had ANYTHING besides accessories that I wanted to buy. I'll stop in anyhow and see what's up.

I'm just glad I'm not seeing any Tonare Grand on that list or I might be in trouble.

Last edited:
Go on GC's website and there's a PRS discontinue pic you can click on that gives the total list, I think. You can copy/paste the item number to see the guitar. Many of them are gone form inventory already.

I just pulled the trigger on a stripper off the GC list today at a ridiculous price. I would be very hard pressed to find a used SC for what I paid. There are some amazing deals to be had.

The albany ny GC is down to 4 left and it's 408, Paul's guitar, a 58 and I'm drawing a blank on the 4th but all about a grand lower than normal

Good thing the PS I had my eye on was already sold. Or else I would have a lot of explaining to do after buying it.

Back