Let's talk about Beer, man!

Did everyone go on vacation? Or the wagon? :eek:

raKpS8b.jpg

(Just in case any motivation was required.)
You're right... with all these distractions discussing PRS guitars, we've lost sight of what's really important - good beer! Lately I've been really enjoying beers from a local Boston-area brewery - Lord Hobo. The "Glorious Galaxy" Pale Ale is my current favorite. I think Lord Hobo has pretty limited distribution, but if you're in the Northeast, I'd highly recommend looking for it.

0qEWDyR.jpg

Kind small selection. You need a Binny's!
Yeah, this local market has a small but concentrated selection sporting many personal faves. (And what they lack in singles, they make up for in sixers. ;))

You're right... with all these distractions discussing PRS guitars, we've lost sight of what's really important - good beer!
Right? It's like a trade show happened or something, sheesh. Damn distractions.:D

The "Glorious Galaxy" Pale Ale is my current favorite.
Nice! I'm a sucker for anything with an astronomical theme, and that sounds delicious. Citrus and hops? Yes, please!

Yeah, this local market has a small but concentrated selection sporting many personal faves. (And what they lack in singles, they make up for in sixers. ;))

I frequent the Naperville Binny's. That store was already big, but when the business next to them closed they knocked down a wall and expanded. That brought their current footprint to 30,000 sq ft. I would say that 20% of that space is beer. I think it's the 8th Wonder of the World!

I frequent the Naperville Binny's. That store was already big, but when the business next to them closed they knocked down a wall and expanded. That brought their current footprint to 30,000 sq ft. I would say that 20% of that space is beer. I think it's the 8th Wonder of the World!
I need to go there!

Nice! Man, I haven't been to Naperville since ever.

For the heavy artillery, we have Total Wine in the area and other similar biggies. That's where you find the multiple dreamland-style full length aisles covering everything from mix-pack singles to seasonal kegs. :D

My first batch of home brew will be done in 2 weeks! This one is an Irish Red. Also got another batch, a Hefeweizen, in its initial fermentation, should be ready in about 4 weeks.

Back