Leaving rehearsal tonight with my RLCE24...

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
...and this came on the radio, immediately making me think of my forum sisters and brothers:

mjyjwFw.jpg

It's like we were separated at birth! I have XM in both the new cars, so I let it expire in my old one. I was in my older car tonight, which has a 64mb USB stick with thousands of MP3s, and since I rotate cars, it's currently in an alphabetical "play all" mode. Tonight when I left work, the very first song I heard was Madalaine!

I have to say, advantage me on this one, because I backed it up and listened to the guitar solo twice! LOL ROCK ON!

You guys might appreciate this: one of my employees turned me on to the band Twelve Foot Ninja today. Modern metal but proggy, jazzy, and a tiny bit silly. Like Periphery meets Mr. Bungle.

You guys might appreciate this: one of my employees turned me on to the band Twelve Foot Ninja today. Modern metal but proggy, jazzy, and a tiny bit silly. Like Periphery meets Mr. Bungle.
Noted. Will check out. Post links to any favorites.

Funny, I just saw that band name in something yesterday. I will have to check them out as well.

Hair Nation....For The Win!

Sorry not laughing!:confused:

Hair Nation and Ozzie's Boneyard!

If I'm listening to the radio, that's pretty much all I'm on. Off to the Blues channel every once in a while.

Octane has "some" good stuff. Liquid Metal has some, but way too much cookie.

It's like we're the same person. Boneyard and Hair Nation probably get the most airtime around these parts. I listen to the radio when I go to sleep. Liquid Metal is banned - my wife says it keeps her awake, so our compromise is on days when she gets up before me, she switches the radio to LM and turns it up.

The XM in the car has pages of six presets. Page one is all mine - NHL Radio, 70s on 7, Boneyard, two comedy channels, and Hair Nation. Liquid Metal and Octane are the first two on page 2.

I do miss the prog channel.

It's like we're the same person. Boneyard and Hair Nation probably get the most airtime around these parts. I listen to the radio when I go to sleep. Liquid Metal is banned - my wife says it keeps her awake, so our compromise is on days when she gets up before me, she switches the radio to LM and turns it up.

The XM in the car has pages of six presets. Page one is all mine - NHL Radio, 70s on 7, Boneyard, two comedy channels, and Hair Nation. Liquid Metal and Octane are the first two on page 2.

Prog channel....I must have missed that. That would have been on of my favs. I was off Sirius for a bunch of years. Started up again last summer.

Prog channel....I must have missed that. That would have been on of my favs. I was off Sirius for a bunch of years. Started up again last summer.

Music Lab - couldn't think of the name before. Just popped into my head. It was channel 51. It's online now, but I don't do the streaming. I found out that I was a bigger prog fan than I thought.

Music Lab - couldn't think of the name before. Just popped into my head. It was channel 51. It's online now, but I don't do the streaming. I found out that I was a bigger prog fan than I thought.

Cool. I don't stream either, but I may have to just to check it out.

Me too. If you're on PC, go to Prog Palace. com. Used to hang out with some buddies in their forum. That is where I discovered my all time second favorite band, Circus Maximus. Rick played "Isolate" one night at an album party, and it was like Dream Theater... I knew as soon as I heard them that they were one of the greatest bands I'd ever heard. That album is a top 10 deserted island record for me.

Me too. If you're on PC, go to Prog Palace. com. Used to hang out with some buddies in their forum. That is where I discovered my all time second favorite band, Circus Maximus. Rick played "Isolate" one night at an album party, and it was like Dream Theater... I knew as soon as I heard them that they were one of the greatest bands I'd ever heard. That album is a top 10 deserted island record for me.

Check out Bad Salad, if you haven't already.

Back