Lance from Gear Talk carjacked and robbed

Violent crime is thankfully rare outside of london but then londoners have a great sense of humour, so on a lighter note ill share this - they are doing this just as a windup rather than any bitter politics. I nearly peed myself laughing

Giant Donald Trump baby balloon plan sparks online row - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44737293

We dont have the same reverence for 'office' as the states, probably because of having royal family. Noone pays much defference to politicians

Fixed this for you......
Yeah, but there's something about A) 3 guys beating on one, that just makes my blood boil and puts them in s special category with regards to lack of manhood. B) you have a gun and you still have to beat the crap out of someone while robbing them? Again, a special category. :mad: These type of idiots turn me from mild mannered internet comedian to someone who's read to take on all three of them with a bat. Very little gets me mad, but there's a special place in HELL for people like this!

Grip it, rip it, barrel it up! ;)

I think he fought back and got beaten up for being so insolent! I mean how dare he try and stop them taking his property?!

I think he fought back and got beaten up for being so insolent! I mean how dare he try and stop them taking his property?!
Throughout time it has been shown that no matter the level of society anywhere thugs are still thugs. Until they become the family saints when they die in the act.

I have no idea what this means, I’m not all that concerned about “manhood”, and I’m certainly not in any position to try and fight anyone, but.... yes, I’m pretty sure I agree with you. Why’d they have to beat the hell outta him? Animals.
I'm no fighter. But this stuff makes my blood boil. I couldn't hurt someone unless they were hurting someone else. But they crossed that line, and flaunted it, and embraced it. One you do that, you have given up your right to walk around freely and maybe do it again. :mad:

So, back to normal... "grip it" means grab the bat... well, sort of the same as... well, just "grip it!" Rip it means, well again, sort of the same as... never mind again, just let it rip. And Barrel it up is a baseball term for hitting the ball on the meat of the bat. Or, "Hit me again, Ike. And this time, put some STANK on it!"

I have avoided reading more about it but probably will this weekend. My dad told me, if someone has a gun, give them what they want and don't fight them over it. They can kill you in a second and maybe have no intention of even hurting you.

If they don't have a gun, then at least for a few more years, different rules apply. Sorry, but the Mr. Nice guy stuff has to go out the window when you're fighting for your life. Or, your PRS or something!

We have a changeable climate. This summer has been amazing for us, but yes on the whole you are right it’s frickin’ freezing!

That is because the UK is above the 50th parallel. Without the Gulf Stream, the UK would be covered in ice for a large part of the year.

Back