Just picked up an A30e

Da Billys'

I finally found a local store that carries them and they just so happened to have an A30E, A20e and the Lifeson A10 thinline.

They all sound amazing plugged in, but the A30 took the crown for me.

What an amazing instrument. The set up is perfect. The finish is immaculate. And the Rosewood back and sides........my goodness. I can't believe they put such nice pieces on an SE. The tuners are nice and smooth and feel of a high quality.
The neck and board are fast and smooth.....a nice addition to my Tremonti Signature.

Now that the strings have been played a bit and the wood is starting to open up , I swear it sounds better everytime I pick it up.

We have 3 acoustic shows coming up in as many weeks so I'm very excited to showcase it, and let er rip!

The case is alright, nothing super fancy. It came with truss rod wrench and an extra saddle, but no warranty card. Also, they put some little rubber tubing where the handle attaches, and it squeaks beyond all hell. Really annoying. But whatever. Haha.

Cheers

TL;DR
New A30E. It's awesome. Case is ok. You go buy one now.

Edit- Apparently Google photos doesn't work for adding pics. And photobucket is charging for that service now. Any suggestions?

BIJ40JuVq6qlZD853
S8PJBvJEZqZZBviZ2
pKgFvoJ1NUcfThT92
VBMcqwAL8gonqEXk2

I finally found a local store that carries them and they just so happened to have an A30E, A20e and the Lifeson A10 thinline.

They all sound amazing plugged in, but the A30 took the crown for me.

What an amazing instrument. The set up is perfect. The finish is immaculate. And the Rosewood back and sides........my goodness. I can't believe they put such nice pieces on an SE. The tuners are nice and smooth and feel of a high quality.
The neck and board are fast and smooth.....a nice addition to my Tremonti Signature.

Now that the strings have been played a bit and the wood is starting to open up , I swear it sounds better everytime I pick it up.

We have 3 acoustic shows coming up in as many weeks so I'm very excited to showcase it, and let er rip!

The case is alright, nothing super fancy. It came with truss rod wrench and an extra saddle, but no warranty card. Also, they put some little rubber tubing where the handle attaches, and it squeaks beyond all hell. Really annoying. But whatever. Haha.

Cheers

TL;DR
New A30E. It's awesome. Case is ok. You go buy one now.

Edit- Apparently Google photos doesn't work for adding pics. And photobucket is charging for that service now. Any suggestions?

BIJ40JuVq6qlZD853
S8PJBvJEZqZZBviZ2
pKgFvoJ1NUcfThT92
VBMcqwAL8gonqEXk2

Congrats! Lots of guys migrated to Imgur when Photobucket decided to screw everyone. It's easy, that's for sure.

Back