Just Maintainin'!

Lol!
I ignored getting proper glasses for over 5 years. I just used increasing levels of readers. Might as well just get it over with and do it properly the first time.:)

Soooo, what happens when you're on the +300 readers and ya still can't see $h!t?!!
Asking for friend...

I’m partially reviving this thread for two reasons:

1) I’m really happy with all my guitars. I went a lil nuts the past year or two with buying, and feel like I should spend some time getting to know the ones I got better.

I also think there’s some that need a lil love, and maybe swap around some pickups (that I already own) and some saddles that I should buy to bring them all up to 110%,

Honestly, I couldn’t be more pleased with what’s littering my house right now, perhaps just a few tweaks here and there.

2) Whenever I post in this thread about how great my guitars are, and how I’m done and don’t need or want for anything else.

.... I (ahem) buy another guitar.

Now I’m not trying to game the system or jinx myself into another purchase (that inevitably leads me to eat my words) or anything like that. Nope, I’m seriously happy and done for a minute. For realsies.

Totally unrelated, does anyone know if veinbuster is on vacation?

Last edited:

1) I’m really happy with all my guitars. I went a lil nuts the past year or two with buying, and feel like I should spend some time getting to know the ones I got have better.

I also think there’s some that need a lil love, and maybe swap around some pickups (that I already own) and some saddles that I should buy to bring them all up to 110%,

Honestly, I couldn’t be more pleased with what’s littering my house right now, perhaps just a few tweaks here and there.

2) Whenever I post in this thread about how great my guitars are, and how I’m done and don’t need or want for anything else.

Now I’m not trying to game the system or jinx myself into another purchase (that inevitably leads me to eat my words) or anything like that. Nope, I’m seriously happy and done for a minute. For realsies.

Sooooo, what is it you have seen and are trying not to buy? :D

Whatever ya gotta tell yourself dude...I have 2 words for you....

"Chris" and "Robertson"....;)

1) I’m really happy with all my guitars. I went a lil nuts the past year or two with buying, and feel like I should spend some time getting to know the ones I got better.

We’re so alike.

Back