JULY 2015 VAULT! BEHIND THE SCENES!

Who's the kid in the Arizona State Track and Field shirt? Just curious, ASU has been a big part of my life the last 16 years or so.

That's Just Steve, Rob's son who has built two more PS guitars than you and I have. :redface:

Who's the kid in the Arizona State Track and Field shirt? Just curious, ASU has been a big part of my life the last 16 years or so.
Like Sergio said that's my boy. Lucky for him he gets his looks from mom. It's actually his high school track team.

It's actually his high school track team.
Oh, wild! You could see my confusion.. ASU has several logos, this is one of them.

d4bbf1d0048d1461086300651c6d9999.jpg

Sergio, I gotta be honest, I don't think I need a PS. I know it's blasphemous and heretical 'round these parts. I love watching PSF and other people's threads about ordering theirs, but it's unlikely I will ever aspire to own one.

Sergio, I gotta be honest, I don't think I need a PS. I know it's blasphemous and heretical 'round these parts. I love watching PSF and other people's threads about ordering theirs, but it's unlikely I will ever aspire to own one.

I feel you... I'm so very happy with my Core PRS and still have my eye on a few more. The only things I could "think" I would want from a PS would be semi-hollow(ness) and pretty flowers on a fretboard, which would be outrageously expensive for the sh!thole clubs I play at.

Oooops! Hope I don't get his high school sued.

I really loved my core models but there were things I just wasn't going to get in core or AP. But a huge part of going was for the experience. I honestly think I would take vacations there if they had some kind of luthier's version of a R&R Fantasy Camp.

Oooops! Hope I don't get his high school sued.

I really loved my core models but there were things I just wasn't going to get in core or AP. But a huge part of going was for the experience. I honestly think I would take vacations there if they had some kind of luthier's version of a R&R Fantasy Camp.
This. I certainly don't have a huge pile of $ laying around waiting to be spent! :D
A little strategic planning, moving a few things that aren't getting much play time to get something I've wanted for a long time.

The Zombie fretboard inlay is OFF THE HOOK. And is that going on a double neck? ... ... .... no words......

The Iceberg Crossfade is BADAZZ. Am I assuming correctly that is will cross perpendicularly over the body, hence the name, or will it be diagonal like the beach fade?

I bet the acoustics are a little boxy, though. I just hope they didn't "treat" it with egg cartons.

Too soon?

Being a Brit I'd likely stand there thinking it's the only place I'm allowed to have a cigarette...
This is correct. AZ has a smoking ban in bars. You have to smoke outside. See the line of dirt about a foot and a half off the ground? That's from people leaning against the wall and putting up one foot while they smoke.

I bet the acoustics are a little boxy, though. I just hope they didn't "treat" it with egg cartons.

Too soon?
Too soon? They're officially not a music venue and there's no stage or sound treatments. But if you want to play there, which bands do all the time, you set up your own show and provide your own PA, and they will give you a percentage of the bar at the end of the night.

Wait...so they have figured out how to do stained birds now? NICE!!! What about head-stock inlays also?
Pretty sure I saw a pic of a wood stained eagle inlay as well. I saw the fretboard inlays in person and they looked pretty rad. I can't remember the headstock inlay though.

Back