Joined A New Club....

I would recommend not trying one. It would be costly! :D

You say that about all of them! :p!!!!! (I know, I know, probably true on all counts!)

I'd be interested in how it compares to a SAS. Cuzz I already loves me some NFs! I was thinking the other day, I could get two more NF3s, and get a pickguard for one that I had cut out for single coils, then the second one drop an \M/ in the bridge. I'd rather just have one of those awesome looking Swamp Ash Studio's for the second idea, and an NF3 for the single coil pickguard deal.

But someone told me I need a Santana next...

You say that about all of them! :p!!!!! (I know, I know, probably true on all counts!)

I'd be interested in how it compares to a SAS. Cuzz I already loves me some NFs! I was thinking the other day, I could get two more NF3s, and get a pickguard for one that I had cut out for single coils, then the second one drop an \M/ in the bridge. I'd rather just have one of those awesome looking Swamp Ash Studio's for the second idea, and an NF3 for the single coil pickguard deal.

But someone told me I need a Santana next...

I say, do it all! :p

Nice!
513 are great fun.
So is playing something that is already banged up a bit because you can just have at it with no worries. So have at it - well if you can make some time with all your other stuff.

Little "text" notification goes off on the cell phone last Thursday morning. It's from Sergio, and it's nothing but a link to this guitar.
The dude is diabolical with those gentle nudges. ;)

Killer, bro. I suspect the finish will be replaced soon with something sparkly?

The dude is diabolical with those gentle nudges. ;)

Killer, bro. I suspect the finish will be replaced soon with something sparkly?

Does that mean you can participate in the upcoming Fest?

Nah, it's going to stay Powder Blue. I like the road wear. Although, Seafoam Green would be cool.....

Nice! There's something to be said about cool solid colors to break up the flame/quilt monotony. (And also enablers, I mean buddies, who act as a human alert service.)

Back