John Mann SE Phase II tuners

Well the Mann bridge on my '91 CU24 is nothing short of incredible, so I figure dropping one in my SE will certainly add a lot!

And I'm interested to hear about your CE projects @bodia !! Love my CE24s!

[QUOTE=" Plus, John will either give you a store credit or a check for your stock SE tuners.[/QUOTE]

How do you go about trading in your stock tuners? Is the a field when you purchase them from his site?

Just called the guitar vault and the trade in program is over, but you can send in your tuners to get refurbished to the locking type. It’s only $60 instaed of the $90 for new locking SE tuners and it will allow you to keep the prs logo stamped on the back!

Sorry for not posting sooner. Yes, I received them...and YES they look PERFECT! Absolutely recommend John's service!

Now, I have yet to install them because of business travel. So my hope is to be able to install them on Sat/Sun, but if not it will be another week as I travel again next week.

Sorry for not posting sooner. Yes, I received them...and YES they look PERFECT! Absolutely recommend John's service!

Now, I have yet to install them because of business travel. So my hope is to be able to install them on Sat/Sun, but if not it will be another week as I travel again next week.

Aww yeah! I demand pics once they’re installed.

I had a set for my Akesson SE. Otherwise, all my tuners in SEs have been Schallers. I went Mann purely for the look as a part of my “all USA parts” over haul in that guitar.

IMO there’s not a difference, other than aesthetics.

I had a set for my Akesson SE. Otherwise, all my tuners in SEs have been Schallers. I went Mann purely for the look as a part of my “all USA parts” over haul in that guitar.

IMO there’s not a difference, other than aesthetics.
Really, the only difference between all locking tuners is aesthetics. The look, wether they lock from the top or the bottom, the finish is all about how they look... they all pinch the guitar string the same ;)...

The beauty here is no new holes in your guitar and keeping your PRS logo...

Just called the guitar vault and the trade in program is over, but you can send in your tuners to get refurbished to the locking type. It’s only $60 instaed of the $90 for new locking SE tuners and it will allow you to keep the prs logo stamped on the back!

The Buy Back program is back on !!!
Check out our website or contact us directly for more info...

Will do. This work garbage is really affecting my guitar playing life! Birmingham last week, LA this week, KC next week. What the????????

Man jdag! You must have really pi$$ed someone off to have to make Birmingham trip! :eek: Naa, for real though, hit me my the next time you are in town...I'll give ya the 10 cent tour....

Last edited:
The Buy Back program is back on !!!
Check out our website or contact us directly for more info...

John,

I've sent two inquiries through your website, but never got a response. Is there a chance I can PM you, here?

Man jdag! You must have really pi$$ed someone off to have to make Birmingham trip! :eek: Naa, for real though, hit me my the next time you are in town...I'll give ya the 10 cent tour....
I actually liked it! Was only there for about 24 hours, but nice place. Got to check out the new TopGolf...very cool.

John,

I've sent two inquiries through your website, but never got a response. Is there a chance I can PM you, here?

Awwwwww, yeah........it's on, now!

Just ordered a set of these for my Chris Robertson model....in BLACK NICKEL!

Back