It's Too Late

Discussion in 'Studio & Stage' started by maplebaby, Jun 14, 2017.

1. maplebaby

maplebaby New Member

Lauren and I spent the day in Winchester KY and our 1st stop was JK's Cafe on Old Boonesboro Road! One of Lauren's fave places to refill and just great folks! Thanks for listening, dale & Lauren.

Lee B. and Audie like this.
  2. AP515

AP515 Mostly Normal

My sister lives in Winchester! Lauren looks about 8+ months along. I'm surprised she can get enough air to sing! Great playing as always Dale.

3. bodia

bodia Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved

Love it!

4. toothace

toothace At least I'm good at dentistry

Well done!!

5. maplebaby

maplebaby New Member

AP515 - really, that's crazy! I lived there for 15ish years, i bet she knows all the places we covered very well:) thanks for the post!

thanks gentlemen for being willing to give this a listen and sharing your time!

6. Deli6505

Deli6505 Rockin' the D!

Growing up, I can remember how my parents played the bejeezus out of the "Tapestry" album and this was my fave track on the album. Many, many years later, I still find myself singing along with the chorus when I hear it and I just now did whilst listening to this. Great job!

7. Audie

Audie New Member

8. Lee B.

Lee B. I stitch my wings and pull the strings.

You guys sounded great, thanks for sharing that with us!

9. maplebaby

maplebaby New Member

thanks so much for the very kind posts & we sincerely appreciate you giving this a listen!

Deli6505 - It was a huge record wasn't it! I'm sure my memory is questionable but it seems like i remember it being the best selling record of all time until maybe Frampton Comes Alive.

Deli6505 likes this.
  10. Deli6505

Deli6505 Rockin' the D!

I am not quite sure about whether or not it was the best selling album of all time. I honestly think Michael Jackson's "Thriller" or Eagles' first Greatest Hits compilation holds that title but what I do know is that "Tapestry" is right up there with Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" for having been on the charts many years after their initial respective release dates but I am not sure which one of those two lasted the longest (I wanna say it was "Tapestry" but not quite sure there either!).