It's official....................... Markie's going Bowling!

markie

Zombie 27 - DFZ
I was going to be in Florida on Jan 7 anyway............................. sooooooooo ..................... I will live out my lifelong dream & watch my beloved Irish play for a National Championship :rock:

That totally rocks, bro. Wait...won't they melt in such hot weather? South Bend would implode if it was 70 degrees in January. :p

WOW thats amazing man! Let me know if you know anyone looking to sell tickets! One of my friends is trying to hunt down tickets - they already booked their flights and hotels! hahahahahha

Nice! My daughter had designs on that game - until WVU found out that you have to play defense once in a while.

That's great Mark!!! I have been watching the Cinderella Irish all season. Man it has been an exciting run for them. I am rooting for them for sure! I will look for you on the Tron!!!

Have a great time, Markie! I would love to see the Irish win.

My guess is they'll be playing Alabama.

My advice for watching your favorite team play 'Bama is to start drinking heavily at halftime. The game will be pretty much decided by then, and you'll want to ease the pain of seeing your team demolished. ;)

Best guess: Alabama 38, ND 13

Last edited:
Bowling-1.jpg

Back