It's FINALLY here!

As a side note: For being used the guitar is in amazing condition. No chips, dents or other signs of wear. Frets need a quick polish but nothing I can't handle. It needs strings, but. I anticipated that. New PRS 9's will be ordered shortly. The Term Bar is missing, but I was provided the original soft case, which contained the original tools and cable bag with an extra trem spring.

Oh so pretty - some spectacular tops on that 30th anniversary run on all models.

UPDATE: went through the Guitar pretty thoroughly the last two nights. Here's what I saw and did:

Body, Neck and Head finish is free of scratches, nicks and wear of any kind

Strings are original from 2015, as I said 2 sets of PRS 9's are on order

All electronics are fully functional, no crackles, pops or fuzz

Previous owner (or someone) tried to readjust the action, E A and D strings were pretty high off the frets and intonation was way out. Lowered the 3 high strings to where they should be to the neck, and then lowered all of them an additional half turn of the set screws. Intonation was then reset, (Will do it again when I install the new strings.

Frets are like new, but need a minor polishing, fret board is clean, but a little dry. I'll take care of that when I change strings and polish frets.

Tuners are original, operate very smoothly and needed a little tightening.

All in all this guitar is easily "Like New" and worth 2 to 3 time what I paid for "Used" (I'll tell you if you ask) I honestly do not believe the seller knew what he/she had, or was really desperate for money, because they accepted my offer fairly quickly.

Gotta Love those EBAY finds!

Last edited:
I dig it man. I have the exact same guitar with a very similar quilt top. Unfortunately it’s on the block. It pains me to sell it.

TFyCljy.jpg

Back