It's baaaaa-aaack...

Heh.... All caps in description to REALLY CONVINCE US THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BACK OF THE GUITAR!!111!

15 bids with no pic of the back at all? Pranksters at work?

Theres gotta be something else wrong with it for this guy to unload it as well, and if i remember correctly how much it went for, he is ready to take a loss too.The picture i saw of the routing in back could be fixed to tolerable levels with a few bucks worth of material and several 20 minutes sessions of doing stuff. Some electronics and pickups that most people have lying around would have it ready to be someones fancy beater axe.

This is a different seller right? Maybe the new owner found other problems which are not too obvious? Not wishing to deter any of our esteemed membership from realizing a dream, of course :rolleyes:

The dirty laundry used as a backdrop is a nice touch too. This guy knows how to sell!

.. if i remember correctly how much it went for, he is ready to take a loss too.

Maybe... I'm usually surprised at how much the incomplete/jacked up ones sell for compared to how much a hit some of the otherwise fine, but complete, beaters will.

I think sometimes there's a bit of "project fever" that compels people to continue bidding well after the point of sanity. I've done it once myself.

If it stays below a certain amount it could be worth it, even with that trench that's int he back.

I kinda want it...................................

.... but I'm sure not paying over a grand for it like the last auction.

I wonder if the new owner will return it. Not disclosing the trench in the back is asking for an "item not as described" complaint.

Back