It's A Red Letter Day At The de Blanc House.

What's up with the bruises? are they from a boating mishap?

Ugh... Since Alan is letting all the secrets out I may as well come clean.

They're not bruises, it's a bad makeup contouring job. If you look at my neckline you can tell that I'm wearing prosthetic boobs (I'm only a B cup IRL) and I have to use powder and blush to make them blend with my skin tone and appear more natural.

Ugh... Since Alan is letting all the secrets out I may as well come clean.

They're not bruises, it's a bad makeup contouring job. If you look at my neckline you can tell that I'm wearing prosthetic boobs (I'm only a B cup IRL) and I have to use powder and blush to make them blend with my skin tone and appear more natural.

Mission accomplished...very natural Sergio.

If you look at my neckline you can tell that I'm wearing prosthetic boobs (I'm only a B cup IRL) and I have to use powder and blush to make them blend with my skin tone and appear more natural.

Before anyone gets any ideas, just know that Sergio only lets people with prosthetic hands touch his prosthetic boobs. I tried to argue that I have a prosthetic personality, but no luck.

In my quest to curb my guitar fever I've been slowly grabbing other some of my other neglected guitars and pretending they're new.

My Gucci guitar hasn't been played that much, and its aesthetic (which was kinda the whole point of this guitar) was kinda leaving me flat. The white P-Rail wasn't really my thing, so it needed a pup change, and I had finally decided to ruin a vintage purse I picked up to rob it of its logo.

After a swap to wings, a new gold anodized bridge (which isn't all that gold), the knobs, and a Mira Bass (splittable) thrown in the neck, I'm pretty geeked on this guitar now. I'm still waking on some more gold screws, pole pieces, a less gnarled Tone Pros stud set, and a football jack, but for now:

It sounds rad too... In case that matters. :p

In my quest to curb my guitar fever I've been slowly grabbing other some of my other neglected guitars and pretending they're new.

My Gucci guitar hasn't been played that much, and its aesthetic (which was kinda the whole point of this guitar) was kinda leaving me flat. The white P-Rail wasn't really my thing, so it needed a pup change, and I had finally decided to ruin a vintage purse I picked up to rob it of its logo.

After a swap to wings, a new gold anodized bridge (which isn't all that gold), the knobs, and a Mira Bass (splittable) thrown in the neck, I'm pretty geeked on this guitar now. I'm still waking on some more gold screws, pole pieces, a less gnarled Tone Pros stud set, and a football jack, but for now:

Meh.

You could probably auction that one off and get enough for something new. I'd definitely be bidding on that one of a kind.

I saw the thread title and thought Sergio was reading the New Testament again! :)

Looking good Sergio!!

Back