It's A Red Letter Day At The de Blanc House.

Yeah, it's a pretty big deal.

Not only do these knobs show off my rock-solid financial standing and demonstrate my virility, but they're also going on the last guitar left with the non-sexy knobs on it.

Try and contain your envy.
I want the giraffe!

What's the black thing next to the box-o-wings? Is that a hair brush? I haven't seen one of those things in over a decade :(

There a sweet Cu24 on the Bay that those things would look hot on :D

What's the black thing next to the box-o-wings? Is that a hair brush? I haven't seen one of those things in over a decade :(

and as far as hair...its EXTREMELY overrated!!!!!

I could have taken care of you guys...

CmpmWWgVMAI0psc

Bodia...early each AM...deo and brush teeth...done!!!!! Gittin lazy as I get older!! (But I've seriously never primped. LOLOL)
(had to get my wife drunk to let me shave it all the first time, but she likes it now)
and Alan...very nice...run in with an old scalping tribe??...or donated????

Hell yes it is! I don't miss it all! Sure, the long locks and blonde highlights were cool in the 80s, but I much prefer the five minutes it takes to shower and dry my head than the 45 minutes it took to primp and spray 30 years ago!
Thirty minutes??!! If the planets continue to align as they have, I should have every hair in my head for a good long time, but it will be sans pigment. There's no need to spend much time on it in the morning because grey hair does whatever the f@ck it wants to do. So I jump out of the shower, dry it a little, throw in some gel to keep things interesting, and let nature take its course. When I'm traveling with guitar buddies, I just borrow 11Top and Markie's Miracle Hair Tonic and end up looking like Billy Idol. At least, that's what they claim that stuff is...o_O

Serge, quit flaunting those bodacious knobs, you flirt! And yes, I'm jelly as a roll. Only Mr. Clean has those cool lamp shades and I need lots more.

Yup...awesome giraffe...binky???? and as far as hair...its EXTREMELY overrated!!!!!
Oh, and guitar stuff...seriously...square backs?????????????????

Yeah, it's a binky. I thought they were gonna be impractical but they've turned out to be the jam.

They only made the square backs for a minute and they only showed up on an Artist model. When I saw 'em I needed to have them.

What's the black thing next to the box-o-wings? Is that a hair brush?

It's a Rusk brand 11-row hairbrush. All other brushes are trash. Seriously, I could not love a human child as much as this brush.

And yes, I'm jelly as a roll. Only Mr. Clean has those cool lamp shades and I need lots more.

Get on it! It's a (relatively) cheap way to fight off GAS pains, they're like Tums.

Somebody already bought those!!!

... and it was me. :D

Now I need a gold Stoptail. :mad:

Back