It's 2018: which PRS gets most of your attention?

My '00 CU22 since I dropped in a set of 58/15s about a month ago. I bought this one NOS at the end of '04, it's the guitar I've had the longest. It'll be 18-yrs old this Dec! They grow up so fast, haha.

In all honesty, my SE Soapbar II gets the most play time. It sits in a stand next to my chair at home and I reach for it several times each evening. As far as which on gets plugged in the most frequently? That goes to the Paul's Guitar right now.
IMG_1378.jpg

Just curious, of your PRS stable, what's your go-to axe right now? Spill!

*points at avatar*

Of my lil babies below, I’m gonna have to say ...

wSLqETT.jpg

It’s a tie between the purple McCarty and my Custom 24.

Don’t make me choose!

I can’t. I can’t. It’s too difficult. I love them both equally.

Runner up prize goes to my McCarty Korina.

Note: Once the pickups get changed in my DC3, I expect it to knock my Custom 24 out it’s spot in my current PRS rankings.

:)

wSLqETT.jpg

Don’t make me choose!

Note: Once the pickups get changed in my DC3, I expect it to knock my Custom 24 out it’s spot in my current PRS rankings.

Nice line up! What are you putting in the DC3? I'm in the market for another one, and want to change out the pickups too... Maybe Duncan Antiquity Texas'

Thanks!

For the DC3, I’m caught between two popular Klein pickups... either s-5s or his 65s.

Those Duncan’s would be nice.
I'm Australian so I should consider Kinman's too! I'll check out the Klein's when I have better internet access (I'm on a boat).

p.s. if you see a white DC3 anywhere, let me know please ;)

Nice crew!
It would be tough choosing.

wSLqETT.jpg

Don’t make me choose!

I'm Australian so I should consider Kinman's too! I'll check out the Klein's when I have better internet access (I'm on a boat).

p.s. if you see a white DC3 anywhere, let me know please ;)

Oh, if you are in Australia, check out Brierley pickups... he’s got a 60s vintage set that sounds SO good. I actually had settled on buying that set before realizing he was overseas. I still may pull the trigger on those if the Klein’s don’t work out.

If I see a white DC3, I will definitely give you a shout.

Back