Is this thing beyond saving?

I have no idea how you guys are missing the obvious fix for the synth holes...

Find two of the brightest LEDs you can and drop them in. Then, you can blind the audience before you melt their faces.

Even better, you could put some kind of theremin or kaoss pad functions there, like momentary kill switching.

Dude there's a pretty good looking set of wing tuners wing tuners on reverb on reverb right nah.

Dude there's a pretty good looking set of wing tuners wing tuners on reverb on reverb right nah.

I only find one set and they are the later version ('98-'01) with the screw tabs parallel to the strings. This guitar needs the original style with the screw tab perpendicular to the strings in order to avoid putting more holes in it.

Right? I’m pretty fearless when it comes to modding/ruining guitars but...

It’s a trend I notice on a bunch of old PRS too, maybe it’s the versatility of them and the thought “Now this guitar does everything. It sounds like a Strat, Les Paul and a flugelhorn!” :p

I own two ce22s that have the same screw holes. They make a pickup ring with tabs to mount a synth pickup to.?????

It looks like they jammed that synth pickup right against the pickup ring and playing and vibration took a toll on the finish around the ring. I would be torn if it were my guitar. I like mine pristine and as perfect as I can keep them, this would bug me, but it's not me, and my wallet isn't being asked to open...;-)

I wouldn't spend a nickel on anything that isn't functionally important. It's a great guitar, just play the hell out of it.

I like guitars with mojo! Ok so she’s not the prettiest girl in the bar, but I bet she could show you a thing or two!

Some guys will be doing this to their PRS guitars in the future when these CU24’s become real vintage pieces.

I bet you’ll pay PS many $$ to achieve this look. Plus when you’re ringing the guitars neck, you can’t see her chest!!

Enjoy

Back