Ipad stand

Looks like it can be useful, Allan. You mentioned in another thread that you are interested in a multi-fx unit. With an interface you could maybe have something like that on your iPad?

The Eventide H9 is a wonderful effects box (IMHO, if you like digital effects) that can be controlled and edited with a free iPad app, via Bluetooth - no cables to get in the way. Might be worth considering for your effects chain if you're still looking.

Two questions - where, and is the stand all self-contained (meaning not just a holder attached to a mic stand)? I love being able to control Logic from the iPad when I'm recording guitar, especially acoustic.

Two questions - where, and is the stand all self-contained (meaning not just a holder attached to a mic stand)? I love being able to control Logic from the iPad when I'm recording guitar, especially acoustic.
hi the stand folds down into its own bag that came with it from amazon and as far as l know there are different one for different sized on amazon hope that helps
regards
allan

Back