Introduction

Bluze81

Hello I am new here to the forum. I have been in this Industry since 1974, I first worked with Wayne Charvel at the first shop,I had a short time at Fender CBS then In 1977 went to work for the original MusicMan Inc, Anahiem Ca,until the company sold and relocated , I have had a few Repair services Since and have Played Guitar Professionally thru the years ,I have built more guitars, Basses than I want to count. And have built a number of Amplifiers. Looking forward to getting to know the folks on this great forum

Hello I am new here to the forum. I have been in this Industry since 1974, I first worked with Wayne Charvel at the first shop,I had a short time at Fender CBS then In 1977 went to work for the original MusicMan Inc, Anahiem Ca,until the company sold and relocated , I have had a few Repair services Since and have Played Guitar Professionally thru the years ,I have built more guitars, Basses than I want to count. And have built a number of Amplifiers. Looking forward to getting to know the folks on this great forum
You will be a valuable addition to our family.

Congrats, you made it! I have a 77 Musician Stingray I that I can't find any good info on. Where did you work at the MM factory?
Hi I worked In Marketing dept, Orig. I tested all basses and guitars before they went into stock, then I was Involved in service and later was in Artist relations .I had a very sought after gig there and enjoyed all.I am sure I was there when your bass was built and mat have tested it new.

Back