Introduce yourself!

Hello, joining the forum while waiting for my '15 Santana to arrive on Friday... SAM4FTHAI6T_SY_NQ-QN
Been wanting a PRS forever. Love the arched body and flame maple.

Great information here that's helped a lot!

It was a tough choice between
- 2001 mint Santana 2
- 2008 mint Santana 2 one-off, great flame and colors, but no Papers
- 2015 new Santana Signature 10-Top
Despite the artist grade and reasonable pricing on the older models, the grain, inlays, and covered pups drove me to the '15. I figured I'll be playing it, and keeping it, not collecting and selling it.

Personal 'Modcat':
Year: 75
Made in: Germany (Dad from MD)
Music Style: Alternative, Metallica, Chili Peppers, Santana, ...
Other Axes:
'17 PRS Custom 22 SE
'92 Gibson Les Paul Studio
'91ish Yamaha Image Deluxe
'90s Homemade versions of Explorer, Strat, Jackson Kelly, Music Man EVM Semi Holloybody, and a self-designed Double-Neck.
'90s Martin Acoustic
'90s Ovation 12-String Acoustic
'85 Classic Acoustic

Hello, joining the forum while waiting for my '15 Santana to arrive on Friday... SAM4FTHAI6T_SY_NQ-QN
Been wanting a PRS forever. Love the arched body and flame maple.

Great information here that's helped a lot!

It was a tough choice between
- 2001 mint Santana 2
- 2008 mint Santana 2 one-off, great flame and colors, but no Papers
- 2015 new Santana Signature 10-Top
Despite the artist grade and reasonable pricing on the older models, the grain, inlays, and covered pups drove me to the '15. I figured I'll be playing it, and keeping it, not collecting and selling it.

Personal 'Modcat':
Year: 75
Made in: Germany (Dad from MD)
Music Style: Alternative, Metallica, Chili Peppers, Santana, ...
Other Axes:
'17 PRS Custom 22 SE
'92 Gibson Les Paul Studio
'91ish Yamaha Image Deluxe
'90s Homemade versions of Explorer, Strat, Jackson Kelly, Music Man EVM Semi Holloybody, and a self-designed Double-Neck.
'90s Martin Acoustic
'90s Ovation 12-String Acoustic
'85 Classic Acoustic

Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the Santana....looks hot! Dig the Personal Modcat too!

Hi everyone! Dom from Quebec Canada here. im a prs geek and just found out about this place. i don't have a prs right now but im going to aquire one very soon so stay tuned for some zillion pics and videos haha

Not sure if I can link photos yet but I'll try. I bought PRS Custom 24 2016 Gold Burst Top Finish and I love it. I assume that I need to post more before being able to "upload" photos.
Custom24_2016.jpg

Not sure if I can link photos yet but I'll try. I bought PRS Custom 24 2016 Gold Burst Top Finish and I love it. I assume that I need to post more before being able to "upload" photos.
Custom24_2016.jpg

Actually, you need to load your pics to a photo sharing site like Flickr, Photobucket or Google Pics. Once they are there you can either use the Image button on the tool bar, or copy/paste from the site into your post.

Actually, you need to load your pics to a photo sharing site like Flickr, Photobucket or Google Pics. Once they are there you can either use the Image button on the tool bar, or copy/paste from the site into your post.

Thx. Hopefully this will do it.
GHDyCX3Dg3qXotqw8

Well, thankfully I'm a fast learner.... :) https://goo.gl/photos/GHDyCX3Dg3qXotqw8

Greetings. Welp, I finally bit the bullet. Put on my dress up sweat pants & joined the fancy place. Gotta see if I can find my way around here & how much I'll be able to get away with. Thanks for having me. You'll probably be sorry....

Greetings. Welp, I finally bit the bullet. Put on my dress up sweat pants & joined the fancy place. Gotta see if I can find my way around here & how much I'll be able to get away with. Thanks for having me. You'll probably be sorry....

Welcome Munga. No need for the dress up sweats. I've got my dingy sweats on today, and I just dripped some mustard on my pullover! Have fun!

Hell yeah! Munga's my man!

Errybody say hello.

Thanks HB! I'm usually not too comfortable in fancy places where it's frowned upon if you're not wearing underwear. And pants. I probably gotta watch my mouth here with The Man hangin' out & such. But I had to join to tell these folks that it was a Truly Golden Thing they did for the Man Himself, Sergio. And to offer up my big sh*t eating grin for Sergio & his new, glowing, beautiful guitar. It was a very special thing this place did (I should know, eh?) and I just had to put on some fancy sweats & join. :)

Thanks HB! I'm usually not too comfortable in fancy places where it's frowned upon if you're not wearing underwear. And pants. I probably gotta watch my mouth here with The Man hangin' out & such. But I had to join to tell these folks that it was a Truly Golden Thing they did for the Man Himself, Sergio. And to offer up my big sh*t eating grin for Sergio & his new, glowing, beautiful guitar. It was a very special thing this place did (I should know, eh?) and I just had to put on some fancy sweats & join. :)

... yes you will have to wear some underwear for sure ... :rolleyes:

And YES, they made a "great job" with a such gift to Sergio :) : I really love this "White" PRS !!!

Back