Introduce yourself!

Introducing myself

Hi Y'all i'm new to the forum and currently do have 3 PRS guitars , they are truly inspirational instruments , also have one 2 channel C amp and waiting on my new blistertone to have the effect loop installed - dying to test it. I've been playing for a long time and had a couple of PRS.

PRS guitars just make good to your soul...........

Thank Peter

IMG_0575_zps96039527.jpg

IMG_0575_zps96039527.jpg.html

Hi Y'all i'm new to the forum and currently do have 3 PRS guitars , they are truly inspirational instruments , also have one 2 channel C amp and waiting on my new blistertone to have the effect loop installed - dying to test it. I've been playing for a long time and had a couple of PRS.

Hi there :wave:

What's up everybody! Zeke here and I'm a PRS nerd. I've been playing and selling them for several years and I can't get enough.

Nice guitars and great choice in amps.
Welcome to the forum.
What's up everybody! Zeke here and I'm a PRS nerd. I've been playing and selling them for several years and I can't get enough.

Hi Zeke.
Welcome to the nerd herd.

Hi Everyone. This is my first post over here. I used to be a member of Birds and Moons, and then moved over to The GearPage where I've been hanging out since 2004. I'm sure that some of us have met on line.
I only have two PRS guitars: a Modern Eagle I trem. and a Hollowbody I Artist w/Piezzo. Both are great guitars. I'm anxious to try a DGT at some point too.

Here are pictures of my PRS guitars:
BeforeNov208247.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

Happy to be here.

Hi All, I was on BaM as A440. I'm definitely a PRS fan, and have 3 that are all very different. My #1 for many yrs is a CE-22 goldtop.

I also have 2 McTrems. One humbucker model in Amber Burst (I think), and the other is a Vintage Cherry Soap Std. I'm playing in a blues band and these all get played.

Obligatory pics below :D

All the Best,
Mike J.

Picture013.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

Picture216.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Mike. You and I joined at the same time, just about. I love the look of your Amber burst! Sweet.

Thank you Yossi! Your ME is sweet as well. I've played a couple of DGT's. The neck profile is a little different than the Wide Fat (all of mine are WF, but they vary). I have carpal tunnel, and the WF works better for me, less hand fatigue.

Last edited:
Ex BaMmer who has only just registered.... To say that I'm behind the times is an understatement!

Back