Into the Wild West Vault with DFD!!! (Video)

And so it was, On that cold & blustery December Day that the young Lad was duly Knighted by the infamous Wizard DouglasFuggingDiAlmond. He shall be forever known from this day forward as "Sir Serge Protector" :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

There is a reasonable chance that "The Dirt Tokes" will get on stage at the VooDoo lounge. I am thinking Handsomatic may make the show. However, You can step in to play lead as I don't think Sleeby will be making the Pilgrimage this year!
A reunion tour opening at the Voodoo lounge? Wouldn't miss it.

Great to hear from you, my gregarious, swashbuckling friend, Serge Protector!
I'm not sure if you got a load of my account of our epic head-to-head butterfly swimming match on the icy, choppy and unforgiving Chesapeake Bay the morning before the stellar PRS Private Stock Wood Vault trip where Bobby D crafted his Faded Aqua Violet Beast and TimboWallzeeeMaannnnFrommmOzzz, Markie and Pfennrock each pulled the trigger on a threesome of soon-to-be legendary DoubleNecker builds (images of DN's coming soon)!!!! I know we were both spent after the race and frankly, I know you're a fierce competitor and losing by a half-stroke at the pier must have been devastating for you. Still, we re-grouped that evening at The Tsunami in the spirit of competition and The PRS Experience. In terms of more DFD: yes, lots more video action coming soon. Until then, here's some more DFD to tide you over, brother:
DFD
3788939_std.jpg

Lovely to hear from you as well Doug.
If you recall the last time we spoke, I had been held captive by the TSA agents that detained me on my way to Thailand for our photo shoot. While I have been released, I must say there are a few things I don't remember after being "reeducated" in that same box container that was to be my vessel for our photo shoot of the "WWG Bangin' Stallion" limited line of PRS. I actually remember you calling it a tie when your earring got ensnared in a blue crab nest (which you swore was a real thing) and you stated that an "act of god that prohibits any competitor from performing to his/her ultra-wicked pinnacle" was to be settled into a draw.

Exciting news about a thrice of Double dragons appearing over the mount of doom heading east... I pray that the men so commissioned unto battle with these demons are strong of heart and steeped in long hair of fortitude, for thine beasts shall be beastly. I fear you may already know the fate of our mankind and have thus allowed a trio of blue demon doubles to destroy our existence, I understand it is a matter of legend that you may not warn me, but I must reassure you I have taken my oath of the covenant seriously and have started devising the "Blue Demon Slayer".

I hear the fortnight whispering in my minds eye... I must be off!
-Sergio

Last edited:
Everything needs more DFD.

Right ON, JFB!!!!! Back atcha !!!!
More red-hot video action coming soon!
Here's more bold monicker, for the time being:
DFD

Last edited:
I want to get locked in that vault for the weekend....

Yo Wedge,
My blue-chip clients know I will go to great lengths to create a great guitar experience , but a weekend in the vault.... that's a tall order, muhmaaaan !!!!!
I suppose we could order out... there's a ridiculously good Thai place down on University Ave.
DFD
derek-zoolander.jpg

Better start planning...

I am in Vegas the week of- gonna jump over to Anaheim on Friday.
Yo Woundtight Muhmaaaaaaaan!!!!
Looking forward to a bangin' Namm Jamm Thank You Ma'am !!!!! I figure The Wild West suite will be sweeeeet !!!!
Speaking of sweeeeet... Man, she seems to be really focused on that sexy strawberry.
Which brings me to another amazing fruit; rock n' roll style:
The Rasperries, featuring vocal wild man Eric Carmen!
DFD
ec-bwportrait.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;119511 said:
A reunion tour opening at the Voodoo lounge? Wouldn't miss it.

Yo Muhmaaaaaan Hans-O-Matic !!!!
Sounds like a BANGIN' time !!!! Awesome you can make it !!!!
There's talk that the new Voodoo Lounge Olympic-Sized Trampoline will be installed by that time, which will allow for some ferocious Air Roth Style Vocal Maneuverings.
DFD
DLR%2001.jpg

Lovely to hear from you as well Doug.
If you recall the last time we spoke, I had been held captive by the TSA agents that detained me on my way to Thailand for our photo shoot. While I have been released, I must say there are a few things I don't remember after being "reeducated" in that same box container that was to be my vessel for our photo shoot of the "WWG Bangin' Stallion" limited line of PRS. I actually remember you calling it a tie when your earring got ensnared in a blue crab nest (which you swore was a real thing) and you stated that an "act of god that prohibits any competitor from performing to his/her ultra-wicked pinnacle" was to be settled into a draw.

Exciting news about a thrice of Double dragons appearing over the mount of doom heading east... I pray that the men so commissioned unto battle with these demons are strong of heart and steeped in long hair of fortitude, for thine beasts shall be beastly. I fear you may already know the fate of our mankind and have thus allowed a trio of blue demon doubles to destroy our existence, I understand it is a matter of legend that you may not warn me, but I must reassure you I have taken my oath of the covenant seriously and have started devising the "Blue Demon Slayer".

I hear the fortnight whispering in my minds eye... I must be off!
-Sergio

Yo Serge Protector Muhmmmmaaaaaan,
First of all, Great Instinct breaking out Seinfeld's The Puffy Shirt! As for your lack of memory after the ill-fated Wild West/Thailand shipping vessel debacle: I say, "Forget About It." Yes, you are obviously a physical specimen rivaling Matt Damon's The Bourne Supremacy character, Jason Bourne. But don't get inundated with inconsequential details such as memory loss. After all, The Tsunami is a great training ground for such endeavors; and of course, you're here with us now, tirelessly working on The Bang Stallion Ltd line. As for our now well-documented butterfly swim match on The Chesapeake Bay: Yes, the Blue Crab Nest was an unfortunate inconvenience. I normally do not still wear 80s-style chandelier earrings and this time "it got away from me." However, nowhere during the course of the swimming match do I recall conceding any type of tie. I do recall my "ultra-wicked pinnacle" statement, as I was, of course, right at its ultra-wicked peak, having vanquished the other best Butterflyer in our respective amateur categories, out there - YOU!
In terms of DoubleNecker Experience 2013 Lore - Markie, TWMFO and 11Topper are, of course, all Wild Stallyiiiiiins (In The Night) of The Highest Order. Their shorn locks have not prohibited any ass-kicking stylings in the realm of DoubleNecker Delight. As a matter of fact, it appears that their being able to actually see the potential tops, as opposed to being thwarted by reams of unruly hair in their faces, has been a blessing in terms of creating a memorable Experience Run of 18-Strings-and-a-Cloud-of-Dust Brilliance!!!!!
N' yes, The Beasts From The East will most surely be Beastly, as that is our stock n' trade, Serge Protector. Furthermore, you are a highly-valued member of "The Team." Leave it at that; and enjoy your stylish, swanky Olympic Swimmer-style presence in the heart of The Chesapeaker. It is, of course, a matter of, the water being under.... The Bridge.
Finally, in response to your brilliant post: I've always hated the fortnight whispering into My Mind's Eye, as it is uncomfortable when spittle enters the optical region. I've always preferred The Fortnight's whispering into My Mind's Ear. (But that's just me).
DFD
slice_matt_damon_jason_bourne_01.jpg

Last edited:
Back