Into the Wild West Vault with DFD!!! (Video)

It WAS a stormy day in Stevensville. It was a great time to be stuck inside, selecting some choice lumber for WWG!

Might be. :wink:

We could just drive down an stay at Doug's house for a couple of weeks... I'm sure he won't mind.

There is a reasonable chance that "The Dirt Tokes" will get on stage at the VooDoo lounge. I am thinking Handsomatic may make the show. However, You can step in to play lead as I don't think Sleeby will be making the Pilgrimage this year!

Cool! Bass is pretty much the same thing as lead guitar transposed an octave or two...

We could just drive down an stay at Doug's house for a couple of weeks... I'm sure he won't mind.

Cool! Bass is pretty much the same thing as lead guitar transposed an octave or two...

Normally I'd say sure, but with a day job...I now have to plan these things. Boo!

More DFD, commmmig UP!!!!

Cool guitars... But I wish there was more DFD.
Great to hear from you, my gregarious, swashbuckling friend, Serge Protector!
I'm not sure if you got a load of my account of our epic head-to-head butterfly swimming match on the icy, choppy and unforgiving Chesapeake Bay the morning before the stellar PRS Private Stock Wood Vault trip where Bobby D crafted his Faded Aqua Violet Beast and TimboWallzeeeMaannnnFrommmOzzz, Markie and Pfennrock each pulled the trigger on a threesome of soon-to-be legendary DoubleNecker builds (images of DN's coming soon)!!!! I know we were both spent after the race and frankly, I know you're a fierce competitor and losing by a half-stroke at the pier must have been devastating for you. Still, we re-grouped that evening at The Tsunami in the spirit of competition and The PRS Experience. In terms of more DFD: yes, lots more video action coming soon. Until then, here's some more DFD to tide you over, brother:
DFD
3788939_std.jpg

Last edited:
Back