Incoming .....Tonare Grand

Maybe he needs to get the film developed? o_O
I'm sure he's busy in the dark room as we speak, then gotta let em dry, then scan and save to the computer. It's an art and a process that takes time. Then you realize you got a finger in the perfect shot after all that work and have to start over!

Patience, good people. Wedge is on it. I popped in on him today, and he was getting ready to take the pics of the guitar, right after he was done shooting this Elton John drag tribute act.

The+Country+Photographer,+ca.+1902+in+Cando,+North+Dakota+(2).jpg

Yeah yeah! I am a slacker but had good reason lately. Had a heart attack a couple weeks ago. Very minor but an eye opener. So I have to live clean now and eat right. Down twenty since it happened two weeks ago.

And as a bonus to myself to celebrate I went back to work today and gave my two weeks notice. Gonna take a few months off and rehab and play some guitar before I look for my next gig. Should have plenty of time in a couple weeks for a decent photo session.

Yeah yeah! I am a slacker but had good reason lately. Had a heart attack a couple weeks ago. Very minor but an eye opener. So I have to live clean now and eat right. Down twenty since it happened two weeks ago.

And as a bonus to myself to celebrate I went back to work today and gave my two weeks notice. Gonna take a few months off and rehab and play some guitar before I look for my next gig. Should have plenty of time in a couple weeks for a decent photo session.

Holy crap, bro! Glad to hear it was minor, and you're back after it. Sounds like you have a plan, too! Best wishes!

Sh!t. Glad to hear your on the mend, and congrats on the next chapter of your life!

The heart attack sucks.

I do like your plan though. Enjoy the time off. Low stress is the way to go.

Glad to hear you are mending! Enjoy the time off and good luck with whatever comes next!

The heart attack sucks.

I do like your plan though. Enjoy the time off. Low stress is the way to go.
Totally agree, lower the stress, improve life. Sounds a little familiar. ;)

The health stuff totally blows. Take the cleanup seriously and enjoy your successes.

Damn, dude - sorry to hear about that. Hope you mend up well.

And here I thought you got locked up abroad!:D
Glad you're doing better. Get healthy, play guitar and R E L A X. Post pics when you get time. Or I might come steal that thing.

Back