In case anyone missed me...

JMintzer

Bobble Head Moderator
I'm currently sitting in the Schipol airport, outside of Amsterdam, waiting to come home. SWMBO and I have just completed our 30th anniversary trip.

We left for Paris on 7/3, arriving on our actual anniversary 7/4, (my loss of independence day!). We spent almost 3 days in Paris, then took the high speed rail to Amsterdam, where the next day we picked up our Scandinavian cruise. We visited Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg (2 days), Tallin, Copenhagen and finally back to Amsterdam far another 2 1/2 days. We basically walked across half of Europe and Scandinavia!

The weather was a combination of cool and sucky rain, but we would not be deterred! But yesterday and today have been gorgeous. They have been having rain and very cool weather for months. But since we're leaving, the forecast for the next few weeks is sunny and warmer. Go figure...

When I get home I'll post some pics of some pf the amazing sights we've seen...

Jamie

Congrats Doc - sounds like a cool trip.

For our 25th (this past March), my wife is getting a trip to Experience. She got jewelry, too, but now she's going to get to see why she doesn't get more!

Best wishes for 30 more Jamie. Sounds like a great trip, even with the rain!

Back