If you could go to any forum members music room...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
You got Heather Graham's number too?

Ehh, who doesn't...

I want a real woman if I've got that kind of juice...here lemme try...

Rosie O'donnell, Rosie O'donnell, Rosie O'Donnell!

Crap...I got nothin:(

Ehh, who doesn't...

I want a real woman if I've got that kind of juice...here lemme try...

Rosie O'donnell, Rosie O'donnell, Rosie O'Donnell!

Crap...I got nothin:(

I was asking for a friend.

Rosie? Hell yeah, she's sexy.

ENMpn2h.jpg

I was asking for a friend.

Rosie? Hell yeah, she's sexy.

ENMpn2h.jpg

Sergio! MY MAN! I know right?! Oh what i would give to be Dan for this photoshoot! I mean the leather the thigh highs uuuuhhh...OK gotta go polish my fretboard...thanks for the pic bro! Late!

Her pool scene rivals Phoebe Cates in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High".

Yeeaah, I'm gonna need to go ahead and disagree with ya there alatig...
Phoebe Cates is my all time, above all, goddess of the gratuitous boob!
She will forever reign supreme over the spank bank for all eternity!

Sergio, I own that one I would let you borrow it but it's been stuck in my dvd player for years..."Moving in Stereo" to this day makes me feel like I need to go to confession...and I'm not even Catholic.

That's cool, I'll need you to send me the DVD player too.

Not a problem....I'll sent some latex gloves and some Purell. The lube is on you...you know personal preference kinds thing..me for example, I prefer Icy-Hot, apparently it's not for everyone? Which I found very odd?

Send me your address so i can ship it..AND when the redhead figures out you are not really the First Lady, and beats you into a vegetative state with a blue guitar. I'll know how to get there when i come by pick up your guitars...I know it's a selfless act, you can thank me by blinking once...happy to help a brother out.

Is this the elusive PRS Unicorn you guys talk about? :)

"I'm going to treat this like a UFO sighting. I saw something, but I'm not really sure what it was." (Stella Hanson)

Ooohhh....so that's what they look like ??
Man, my niece is gonna be soo crushed ..No offense to you Mr. Unicorn..just sayin

Back