I wish ...

That’s one of the things I like about cans, they seem to get colder. It’s probably all psychological but...

One, drink faster.

Two, frosty mugs.

Three, there's always more at hand....at least around my place (WE have a dedicated beer fridge.) Currently in stock is Voodoo Ranger IPA and Spotted Cow ale. Various hard stuff on hand as well. It is a Monday afterall.....

One, drink faster.

Two, frosty mugs.

Three, there's always more at hand....at least around my place (WE have a dedicated beer fridge.) Currently in stock is Voodoo Ranger IPA and Spotted Cow ale. Various hard stuff on hand as well. It is a Monday afterall.....

Going way back to the 80s, I remember $2.00 cover $0.25 Bud/Bud Light nights at Balboa's (Northpark Mall). I think those were Wednesday nights. Those were some drunks.......and I hate Bud!

I was thinking specifically at a pub or bar, when you want to enjoy it over a normal timeframe.
No power chugging or bongin' it down.
One would think, almost 50 years after they put a man on the moon, something could be done.
Maybe the moon landing really was just an episode of The Twilight Zone ... hmmmm :eek:

Back