I Wish PRS would make

lshines

A SINGLE CUT in a DGT (same specs - just different body shape - and a Standard is fine), and a Swamp Ash studio single cut. AND a Tele shape - heck put P90's on it!

a Mira One (two flavors, a P90 and a 59/09)

.....daggone, how'd he get THAT?!?
markie said:
lshines said:
A SINGLE CUT in a DGT (same specs - just different body shape - and a Standard is fine), and a Swamp Ash studio single cut. AND a Tele shape - heck put P90's on it!

Tim W. has a S-cut DGT :cool:

I wish they would make the "Markie Mod" standard :D

lshines said:
.....daggone, how'd he get THAT?!?
markie said:
lshines said:

Tim W. has a S-cut DGT :cool:

I wish they would make the "Markie Mod" standard :D

Private Stock...............

...110 Maryland-made NF One guitars (like SE One). SE One top carve or lose the sharp edge by the forearm. All mahogany with a vintage stain and v12 finish. Dead quarter-sawn Brazilian Rosewood fretboards (straight grain) with ME2 birds. West Street frets with hidden tangs. Santana neck carve. Hand-signed headstock. Numbered. SC58 tailpiece. A single narrow field in place of the P90 - but wound a little hotter than usual. Tone pot.

Full-grain leather gig bag instead of a case.

All would get evaluated, personally, by Paul. The worst 10 get shoved into a tree shredder at the next Experience. That would make headlines and help guarantee the remaining 100 would be killer.

Raffle off the horror of tossing a PRS into the tree shredder and give the money to Johns Hopkins.

I was surprised that took that many posts before the 7 string thang would show up

since they have a strat copy, now they need a version of a tele

Sig Ltd Studio - Extra bass mini-hum, 5-way and extra coil tap toggle.

Actually no I don't, because then I'd need to sell a kidney or something to get one.

All neck profiles available on all models! I presonally won't buy any PRS model that doesn't have a WF profile, and I'd really like a DGT that way.

Jim

regular rosewood necks as option for all models! :idea:
fret sizes to choose! :idea:

Back