I might be a ... guitar snob

No, that's not a guitar snob, that's a guitar connoisseur. A guitar snob is someone who rags on other peoples' guitars without adequately regarding their feelings. There's no need to trash talk other peoples' guitars to elevate yourself. Your PRS is absolute quality, irregardless of the quality of others' guitars. So don't go there, and you'll be fine. There's nothing wrong with having elevated standards for what you own, that's just appreciating the finer things.

Don't worry about it - you have great taste in guitars. I have either owned (or still own) or played all of the major brands, and I always use my PRS S2 CU24's fo 99.9% of my sonic adventures. Welcome to the addiction - one is never enough.

Lol. Dont I know that one is never enough... I've got ten of them.

:eek:

(as I look away in shame)

This latest one was the final one. I swear. At least until something utterly groundbreaking comes out from PRS. I'd consider the 594 to be groundbreaking but I cant get with the Gibson layout so saying no to that one was pretty easy for me.

I'm at the point now where I wont bring another guitar in until I move something out. I moved some guns out to bring the Custom 24 into the house.

Just dont ask me which guitar is my favorite. Makes my brain hurt because I love them all.

I think we are all members of a very unique club. There's just a feel and tone about these guitars that the mass production companies don't get anymore. I'm sure Mr Smith likes to make money,but he knows if you make a quality product to begin with everything else will follow.

Well, I still love my '84 Guild D64 acoustic. But after years of searching for the "perfect" electric, and the last few years adding "it must be light weight" to the mix, I was pi$$ed at myself for not trying a PRS Hollowbody sooner. I went through multiple Guilds, an Epiphone, and a few Gibsons, My '08 Hollowbody Spruce is simply perfect for me, the playability, the comfort, the sound plugged and unplugged, the looks. Awesome. So I will admit to being a snob, at least on the electric side.

Will there be another photo session? :D

I was waiting for someone to catch that, lol. Here we go (the Cu24 wanted to pose with the sea otter and one of the Queen's men):

G7Bq483.jpg

8vH2wdo.jpg

AefnEhS.jpg

I do wish that beefier necks came as an option on these models. The neck on this one feels thinner than the neck on my DC3 but its not a dealbreaker by any means.

Me too. But I'm not a slut for just any ole body. I'm a PRS slut. I'm specific about my ...ummm... sluttiness.

I want to go to the factory in MD but I'd probably go insane.

I've still got a couple of others, but it's overwhelmingly PRS.

Back