I know this is a dumb question

In the end, no one should feel like they to have to walk on rice paper.

Exactly. So I take exception to you telling another member that he was "dumb" for posting his question.

However, all manufacturer-supported forums come with a large roll of the stuff.

Ironic. The the only rice paper being laid out right now is coming from you. Is there another agenda at play? Is this one of those "if you say it enough, people will believe it" plans?

That's why I refrain from discussing any non-PRS gear unless it's in the context of a comparative analysis with a piece of PRS of gear.
if that works for you, fine.

Let me say once more... if someone crosses a line, we (the moderating staff) will address it. Politely. That's why we're here. You don't have to worry about anyone but yourself.

More to the point... please don't call a member on the carpet for mentioning a non-PRS product and then try to spin things like no one is allowed to mention non-PRS products. ESPECIALLY after the mods say its cool (in context). Sure, we've all farted at the table and blamed the dog, but it's a little hard to sell when you're the only one sitting there.

Sure, we've all farted at the table and blamed the dog, but it's a little hard to sell when you're the only one sitting there.

embarrassed-dog.jpg

I asked opinions whether or not I should go with the Vox or PRS cab. I figured since this is the PRS amp section and my question was regarding a PRS amp cabinet I thought it was ok. Didn't mean to stir up a bunch of crap.

I asked opinions whether or not I should go with the Vox or PRS cab. I figured since this is the PRS amp section and my question was regarding a PRS amp cabinet I thought it was ok. Didn't mean to stir up a bunch of crap.

Really, you're fine. You didn't do anything wrong. This discussion was based on a response to your request.

Crap stirring is better addressed on the Roto-Rooter forum. Although we just had A-1 out for that purpose. :goodnight:

This is the kind of discussion we're going to have periodically until we find our footing on some of these things. But I am wondering how comfortable those mod hats feel at times like this!

black-suit-head-clamp-400x400.jpg

Nah. There are things in this life worth getting upset over. This ain't one of 'em.

Not even close.

Just spend a few millennium waiting, while "Deep Thought" calculates the meaning of "Life, the Universe and Everything".

I just saved you as few thousand years...that's all.

Now we design an even more powerful computer to determin the proper question...

Whilst towel is in hand.

Now we design an even more powerful computer to determin the proper question...

Whilst towel is in hand.

Thought we were all living on that computer. :biggrin:

Now all we have to do is avoid the Vogon's awhile longer.:top:

PS...Douglas Adams came up with Pink Floyd's "Division Bell" album title...and he was the only author to ever play on stage with the Floyd.

Apparently no video of the actual event (I thought I'd seen it in the past), but...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG! I am going to bed with happy dreams tonight.

Now, what was this thread about? Cabins on the night train?

Back