I got it at The Experience...

I went to The Experience and came home with...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uh...try the world! I've read them twice, and my daughter double digit times. We were on a cruise and lost Harry Potter trivia to a couple that had read them 30 times!!

I know that everyone read them. I was under the impression that the target audience was teens/pre-teens. I'd like to read them, at some point, as well. My niece has read them a bunch times as well.

Were the Maryland state flag trc only available at the experience?
Or can they purchased elsewhere

Were the Maryland state flag trc only available at the experience?
Or can they purchased elsewhere
AFAIK only avail in limited qtys at the Experience.

They look nice, but I'm glad other folks really like them!

GAS, food, drink... Not to mention taking a shower with over 3000 of my closest friends!

swag.jpg

I'm heartbroken. That is the coolest TRC I've ever seen. Where did it come from? I want, I want, I want, and I didn't see it there!
Don’t hold me to this, but I over heard a conversation at the table that they only make a handful of them exclusively for Exp...like 10 or so. Plus, part of the proceeds went to a wildlife charity. My hand broke the sound barrier whipping out the AmEx.

I saw that, and I had never played a Santana before, but since there was a sold sign I didnt grab it and try it... What I DID do was buy the Ruby / Scarlet McCarty 594 with soap bars that was right next to it. oops.
There was only one Santana for sale at the Experience....and it was one of a kind.

UGEJAT4.jpg

Hard to photograph this “one-off” galaxy black sparkle finish...but I tried..

uKm8dwA.jpg

Love the “peek-a-boo” natural flamed maple binding...

HwKIC5Y.jpg

She is a bada$$...for sure...

n9eSu80.jpg

IXEPVuk.jpg

Back