I got it at The Experience...

I went to The Experience and came home with...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup... land of the impossibly stupid real estate prices:eek:

But you guys have so much room to do activities? World class snow skiing, mountain biking, hiking, Oh and don't forget...the world famous BC Bu...well, ya know, you guys have a lot of cool... uh..recreational acivites...yeah those.

Oops.

CTwDn51.jpg

Sweet! Can't wait to hear the skinny on these!

DOOOOOD! That's AWESOME! I certainly hope you rememberd to take advantage of the B.O.G.O.F.S.! Just in case you didn't see my post to promote the awesome special!! I would really, really, REALLY! Hate to see you miss out...just lookin out for ya bro...and, you're welcome...

*B.O.G.O.F.S.* Buy One Get One For Scott...offer expires 77: 81 A.M. 13/36/tree...no purchase limit per customer please..can be combined with other offers. Void where proh...can't be voided...ever.

I tried, sir, I really tried. I showed Brian and Graham the details and everything, but it turns out there was a choice - I could have the event pricing or the B.O.G.O.F.S. pricing. Turns out that pricing was exactly double the event pricing, so I had to go with the cheaper alternative. Especially since my wife was looking over my shoulder (look at the neck pickup).

I tried, sir, I really tried. I showed Brian and Graham the details and everything, but it turns out there was a choice - I could have the event pricing or the B.O.G.O.F.S. pricing. Turns out that pricing was exactly double the event pricing, so I had to go with the cheaper lternative. Especially since my wife was looking over my shoulder (look at the neck pickup).

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. For your efforts I salute you...I get it my wife keeps my b@lls in her purse too...the struggle is real....

OK... there were 2 "special" guitars and my son liked one (exactly like the one Shinksma got), I liked the other. Here are the details from the event book
toPFBI1.jpg
O6PyB1h.jpg

My son fancied the one that Shinksma had chosen (we got to the Brian's guitar table as the sold sign was going up) so we ran table to table comparing what everyone had and chose the following:
YFBfyiI.jpg

As far as the Special Paul's Guitar, there was only one out there with a one-piece top... so that one is now with me! Love the neck, its an incredible guitar.
RPxeAUf.jpg

XWnRBQx.jpg

And in my signature experience with Paul, I said something like "the backplate is from my Westie".... he spun around and said "WHAT? Do you mean a West Street Limited? I've never heard it referred to as a Westie before!"
cGcTRsl.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to get crabs every day. Cream of crab soup at Sunset Thusday, crab melt at The Jetty Friday, and crab cakes at Fishermans Inn Saturday..
One guitar could've touched my wallet, but someone bought as I was pointing it out to my son. After that I was able to find a reason not to buy any of the other guitars I touched (and there were a lot of them).
Still have to wait for my MT-15.
Met some forum members I hadn't met before. Texas minor blues, shinksma, Dusty Chalk, WD3D, and Buildermike.

OK... there were 2 "special" guitars and my son liked one (exactly like the one Shinksma got), I liked the other. Here are the details from the event book
toPFBI1.jpg
O6PyB1h.jpg

My son fancied the one that Shinksma had chosen (we got to the Brian's guitar table as the sold sign was going up) so we ran table to table comparing what everyone had and chose the following:
YFBfyiI.jpg

As far as the Special Paul's Guitar, there was only one out there with a one-piece top... so that one is now with me! Love the neck, its an incredible guitar.
RPxeAUf.jpg

XWnRBQx.jpg

And in my signature experience with Paul, I said something like "the backplate is from my Westie".... he spun around and said "WHAT? Do you mean a West Street Limited? I've never heard it referred to as a Westie before!"
cGcTRsl.jpg

That's a great weekend!

There was only one Santana for sale at the Experience....and it was one of a kind.

UGEJAT4.jpg

Hard to photograph this “one-off” galaxy black sparkle finish...but I tried..

uKm8dwA.jpg

Love the “peek-a-boo” natural flamed maple binding...

HwKIC5Y.jpg

She is a bada$$...for sure...

n9eSu80.jpg

IXEPVuk.jpg

Last edited:
Tosca’s Santana is a beauty. I don’t want to take away from his photography skills, but the pictures don’t remotely do that finish justice. When I saw it on Brian’s table, I said if I was going to go Santana, this would be a big way to do it. Congrats, sir - you got a stunning beauty!

a most metal santana. it’s too cool but i want to see a white sparkle burst.

Tosca’s Santana is a beauty. I don’t want to take away from his photography skills, but the pictures don’t remotely do that finish justice. When I saw it on Brian’s table, I said if I was going to go Santana, this would be a big way to do it. Congrats, sir - you got a stunning beauty!

Back