I Got An Itch...

2011-01-05131806.jpg

Mediocre skills, limited tools, experience and time, and an unwillingness to throw the proper money at the project pretty much doomed it.

That sounds like every project I do! Put it up on ebay and eventually I'll get tipsy and buy it.:cheers:

If only I still had it! It went to a friend who gave it to another friend who has it sitting somewhere half finished.

Oh boy, is that looking prancy! The Bigsby looks engraved, or is that just a reflection?

Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me, ohhhh?

IMG_4773.jpg
IMG_4777.jpg
IMG_4774.jpg

One mini toggle for coil tapping the 408 pickup and one mini toggle to put the neck pickup out of phase.

Skitchy killed this one!

Last edited:
SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY! That exceeds every expectation. It's just stunning!

Thank you so much for taking it to the next level, Skitchy. Your King Fu is strong.

~Hans

Sergio, my man... if there is ANYONE I'd consider bequeathing this guitar to (besides my daughter), you'd be #1 on the list.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;91349 said:
Sergio, my man... if there is ANYONE I'd consider bequeathing this guitar to (besides my daughter), you'd be #1 on the list.

My Homie! Seriously though, killer concept and first-class execution. That really looks like a million bucks.

Back