I Got An Itch...

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I've got an itch that needs to be scratched - so I just grabbed another SE One Korina (which no longer appears on the PRS product page). This time with birds and binding.

I think I'll send it to the PTC for some heavy mods. :evil:

se_korina_one_vinatge_amber_straight_4.jpg

The one (or is it The One since that's it's name?) you modded before still has me itching. I have to just plunk down and try one (or a One) at some point. Can't wait to see what magic you have worked on this One.

Just spoke to Skitchy. Looks like this one will get a Tele pup in the neck position.

How about a Seymour Duncan Zephyr?

ztr-1.jpg

Well I think you already know how I feel about that.

I'm sending something east as well, I guess it's fitting that our guitars will meet each other before we do.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;73919 said:
Just spoke to Skitchy. Looks like this one will get a Tele pup in the neck position.

How about a Seymour Duncan Zephyr?

ztr-1.jpg
Does this mean that a Bigsby is on the radar, too? :dontknow:

Hmmmm....I think a Hog SE One with the stock P90 in the bridge and a Starla in the neck, roller nut and a Bigsby would be one of the coolest guitars on the planet...d@mn you Hans....

Duncan P-Rails. Ty Tabor rocks them which put them on my radar.

I've got one in the neck of an swamp ash tele. I love the P-90 sounds, like the humbucker sounds, and only use the single rail when I want the thinnest, low output sound possible. Overall, it's a cool pickup. I didn't realize Ty Tabor was playing them. Cool.

Back