I Don't Wanna Wait - Official Video Dropped Today

László

Too Many Notes
This one's pretty cool, and it's fun to see the band playing (they're playing in their rehearsal space and using the stuff they actually tour with, I like that).

"I Don't Wanna Wait" Official Video, released teamed up with Altpress Magazine...I didn't even know they shot it! It must have been done before the tour, of course. But I really like it...

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/partybaby_premiere_single_i_dont_want_to_wait

I'll actually buy this when it comes out as opposed to "buying" it from a Russian site for $0.89

Great video! So far my fave is Do You Talk To Your Old Man. It must be the chord changes me thinks.

Very energetic, groovy, in a positive way British sound.
But: You need to convice them to play guitars and basses from a Stevensville, MD based company, named after the initials of the founder.

Very energetic, groovy, in a positive way British sound.
But: You need to convice them to play guitars and basses from a Stevensville, MD based company, named after the initials of the founder.

First, thanks for the compliment on his music, I'll pass it along!

I gave him a PRS when he was in high school, and he played it for a long time.

However, he has always had a thing for old STUFF. Even as a kid, he was fascinated with garage sales, and brought all kinds of junk home. There's no explaining this, and I have given up. He learned to play guitar on my '65 SG Special, and the guitar in the video is an original '65 Mustang. He's got another 60s Gibson, and some Fenders from the 70s.

And this isn't just guitars; he drives a 1983 380SL (when it's not in the shop!), and likes to buy "vintage" clothing - the kind of stuff I would put in a garbage bag and donate to the Salvation Army just to get it out of my house!

I know he loves the tone of my guitars and amps, and he did love the CU22 Soapbar he had for a while. So there's still hope. ;)

And so it goes with the kids ;-)
Even PRS got, relatively to their own company's history, vintage guitars.
We've had the discussions with sound/tones: If they believe, that those certain instruments and gear suit best for their own music, they'll use it.
But indeed, once they will cross the path with PRS.

And so it goes with the kids ;-)
Even PRS got, relatively to their own company's history, vintage guitars.
We've had the discussions with sound/tones: If they believe, that those certain instruments and gear suit best for their own music, they'll use it.
But indeed, once they will cross the path with PRS.

I think what'll happen at some point is that I'll drop dead, he'll want my old guitars, and then he'll play them because they will (a) not be new, and (b) they will be "the ones my dad played."

I just hope that doesn't happen for, oh, a few more years! ;)

Haha. Even I´m younger, than you Les, I caught myself thinking and hoping that my children will cherish my guitars and gear.

Back