I did a thing...

JSanta585

I took my Benedetto to Bernuzio's on Saturday to consign as in all honesty, my Parker Fly Artist has really replaced it as my go-to jazz guitar. Now with my HBII, I needed it even less. Well, they had a CU24 in Autumn Sky that had been there for months, and after a little back and forth, they gave me a straight trade on it. The Benedetto was one of the entry level models, so not worth much more (if any at all) than a used CU24. My wife has graciously allowed me to continue living with her.

I'll post up a few more pictures tonight.

8gt1va6.jpg

giGd03V.jpg

7j7rIII.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Any idea which pickups are in the CU24?

I emailed PRS about the guitar and they said it had the 85/15s, but because this one is from 2013, I'm not sure if that is really the case. I think they might be 57/08's honestly. The guitar sounds great though, I really like the options from the 5-way switch. The guitar has some battle scars, but nothing that bothers me. If I ever start gigging again, I won't be scared to play this one.

I emailed PRS about the guitar and they said it had the 85/15s, but because this one is from 2013, I'm not sure if that is really the case. I think they might be 57/08's honestly.

The modcat will tell you. There might be one still on the case. If not, then under the bridge pup.

Fantastic!!! Enjoy.
(Did Sergio take that first picture for you?)

When I compressed the file it went all wonky. I'll look at fixing this. And I'll have you know, the potato I take pictures with is a classic.

I've been playing the guitar for a couple of weeks now, back and forth with my HBII and I am truly happy I was able to get this guitar. Paul signed the cavity cover for me last week and I ordered a replacement so I can keep that one somewhere on a shelf or something. I've always loved PRS guitars and now that I have two, I feel like the luckiest person on the planet.

I took my Benedetto to Bernuzio's on Saturday to consign as in all honesty, my Parker Fly Artist has really replaced it as my go-to jazz guitar. Now with my HBII, I needed it even less. Well, they had a CU24 in Autumn Sky that had been there for months, and after a little back and forth, they gave me a straight trade on it. The Benedetto was one of the entry level models, so not worth much more (if any at all) than a used CU24. My wife has graciously allowed me to continue living with her.

8gt1va6.jpg

giGd03V.jpg

7j7rIII.jpg
Clever snag. Congrats

you have a very lovely couple

SWEET grab on the CU24 and the Hollowbody rock also
CONGRATS

8gt1va6.jpg

giGd03V.jpg

7j7rIII.jpg

Back