I assume no "For Sale" section?

musical123

This is great and glad to be back.

I assume there isn't a For Sale section as this is hosted by PRS or am I just missing it?

Thanks again

EDIT: You posted a reply to yourself before I got this out. I'll leave my response up for others.

It is by design.

Please take a moment and review the rules posted by our Admin, James. They will clarify a few things.

4. Dealers, Distributors and Forum Member Sales

The PRS Forum is an information and communication site only. Please do not post items for sale or discuss retail or wholesale pricing of any kind. If you'd like to post a classified ad, there are many established websites and forums that support gear sales.

I would assume that won't happen here. As this is hosted/displayed on PRS corporate website, and as a company, their core business is selling brand new instruments, through registered dealers.

Also, it being here, there could be certain liability issues and headaches the PRS simply wouldn't want any part of (deals gone bad, etc.).

At the moment, as mentioned in Forum Rules post by James - "there are many established websites and forums that support gear sales."

"Also, it being here, there could be certain liability issues and headaches the PRS simply wouldn't want any part of (deals gone bad, etc.)."

Being that "other" sites have swap meets this doesn't hold water. I certainly understand why PRS won't allow it on this forum, but there is no legal reason not to imo.

I think you guys are gonna have automatically lock these redundant threads made by people who refuse to read the rules. They are not that many, people. Seriously, browse around for two minutes before posting... Geez

:ugeek:
My Ode To All Those Who Dare To Ask...

Where is the 'For Sale' section?

To sell my guitars, and pedals, and amps,
I keep looking for it,
but cannot find...

I cannot find it
here or there.

I cannot find it
anywhere.

I do not like this,
it's not like BaM.