I’m Sorry 53/10’s

I am glad you love them, they were not for me. It is interesting how there's different stroke for different folks. I like the HFS which most don't.

I love the 53/10's! I don't think my neck one belongs in my CU24 but I'm definitely keeping it for another guitar down the road.

What would you compare the 53/10s to? Are they lower output? Alnico 2?

I'll have to compare them side by side to the other PRS pickups I have in guitars and get back to you. I just got it in the guitar (and working) the past couple of days, so I'm shy on superlatives at the moment.

has bernie been getting some assembly then?

That's a possibility.

I am glad you love them, they were not for me. It is interesting how there's different stroke for different folks. I like the HFS which most don't.

I love the HFS too, but I think we talked about that at Pete's.

I love the 53/10's! I don't think my neck one belongs in my CU24 but I'm definitely keeping it for another guitar down the road.

That's what I did with mine. I had originally planned for something else to go in there and on a whim (because of circumstance) tossed in the 53/10. Glad I did.

That's what I did with mine. I had originally planned for something else to go in there and on a whim (because of circumstance) tossed in the 53/10. Glad I did.

I think the only reason it doesn't "belong" in mine is because there's a \m/ in the bridge position. I love the diversity of warm single coil tone to fire breathing dragon, but I feel maybe an 85/15 neck will work better with the \m/ bridge pickup.

I think my 53/10 uncovered neck would work well with an uncovered 59/09 bridge

Back