Hysteria - Lexington Lab Band

That is one of my favorite DL tunes and probably the best cover I have ever heard! Great job!!!

hello gentlemen...please know we sure appreciate the time you gave to check this out and also for the kind posts! What a band and so many classic tunes that i still really love hearing. Hope all is good, dale.

A user on FB "liked" one of my artists today (King Kawhileiwhilei), and when I went to look at his page, he had a post with this song from y'all! Small world is all I could think!!! Good job, but where's the PRS? And what exactly is that you are playing? No name on the headstock and I am not familiar with the brand. Beautiful guitar, both sound and look. Also, have you ever played the Duesenberg that your lead singer was hitting in that video? I have been interested in them and curious if you have had a chance to play it and if so, what you thought of it.

Keep 'em comin' Dale! Great work!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Edit: Sorry Dale, I apparently mis-identified you here!

Last edited:
A user on FB "liked" one of my artists today (King Kawhileiwhilei), and when I went to look at his page, he had a post with this song from y'all! Small world is all I could think!!! Good job, but where's the PRS? And what exactly is that you are playing? No name on the headstock and I am not familiar with the brand. Beautiful guitar, both sound and look. Also, have you ever played the Duesenberg that your lead singer was hitting in that video? I have been interested in them and curious if you have had a chance to play it and if so, what you thought of it.

Keep 'em comin' Dale! Great work!!

Happy pickin'!
MW
Dale’s playing the white Strat.

Back